Oh Sip It's A Girl's Trip T-Shirt
- Try Before You Buy Guarantee
- Perfect for Travel with Light & Airy Design
- Free US Shipping on orders over $75
- Made with Love from Wisconsin
|Size||US Size||Chest (in)|
- Unisex sizing
- Pre-shrunk, true to size
- Solid Colors: Premium 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Neon/Heather Colors: Premium 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
We custom print each and every order after you’ve placed it to make sure you have a freshly-made high-quality product, unlike the big companies where their products sit on dusty shelves for months.
Because of the extra care we take in making your order, your order may take up to 7-15 business days to be shipped out, plus another 5 days via standard shipping to reach your door. However, we are often able to deliver faster than this!
If your order is over $75, then we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the US. Add items to your order for friends and family to take advantage of our free shipping!
On the fence? Try our products and if you don't LOVE them, we'll PAY YOU.
We've sold 150,000 shirts to date. We're not a fly by night internet company.
That’s why we’ve got a DOUBLE guarantee you won’t see anywhere else - because we KNOW you'll love our products and can confidently take on ALL the risk.
Guarantee #1: your order is backed by our unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.
That’s means you can buy today, and ask for your money back ANYTIME within 30 days of receiving your order, if you're unsatisfied for any reason.
You’re getting the chance to try our products before you finalize your decision.
Guarantee #2: If you aren’t absolutely THRILLED with your experience, we’ll buy YOU an Amazon gift card for $20. Spend it on whatever you want. All we ask is that you share your feedback on a quick phone call with our team to qualify for this second guarantee, so we can learn how to improve.
Our products are the highest quality out there and we know you'll love them. Give us a try while stock lasts, because you seriously have nothing to lose.
1) Perfect for traveling: light, airy, and buttery-soft, our shirts are great on the move. They are perfect for layering and pack easily.
2) Cleaner, softer cotton: compared to other companies, the shirts we print on have 2.5x less impurities as they're combed out during the manufacturing process.
3) Side-seamed construction: gives you a more flattering fit compared to the standard tubular manufacturing most cheaper shirts are made with.
4) Each order provides work to several Americans: from weaving the fabric together, to printing the design onto the shirt, and finally shipping it your way -- a number of people get a chance to make ends meet during this trying time thanks to each order placed.
5) Eco-friendly coloring process: the fabric used requires 7x less water to color compared to the standard process most companies use.
6) Because you and your loved ones deserve it: when it feels right, you have to just treat yourself!